Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest Certificates.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest Certificates.
From: Tom Horton <k5iid@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 20:32:46 -0800 (PST)
Personally as a little pistol, I really like getting the certs when I win them.
 But I certainly understand that some folks don't like em. I further agree with
Jim K8MR that a certificate for three contacts is a little crazy.
Put a minimum score or Q total before one is issued?
 I would gladly print out my own.
 Maybe the contest sponsor could notify a 'winner" via e-mail and they could
then agree to accept of deny. Of course that takes staff time. I for one would
volunteer to be a notifier if it went that way.
 73, Tom iid

There is no joy in Mudville!

K5IID Tom Horton  Hillsboro, TX

E sorter for ARRL W5 bureau