[CQ-Contest] SO2R

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:38:44 -0600
I've been contesting since 1975.

With various levels of activity as well as competitiveness too. Gone from just getting on to give out points during the last few hours of the test. to going all balls to the wall trying to win this thing levels even. And anywhere in-between.

Now after a long lull in level I'm getting back into it again. And am having a blast. (except for the cut numbers he he he)

But something interests me, that i never tried before, or for that matter a decade ago never even heard of.

SO2R

Is there any good videos, or webinars, that show this, and how it is supposed to actually work?

Joe  WB9SBD
--
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock