Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R

To: Sean Cavanaugh <seanc@unixgeeks.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:25:38 -0600
Ahhh i thought you had different ones

Thanks!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 11/28/2012 1:15 PM, Sean Cavanaugh wrote:
Whaddya mean I gotta copy *AND* paste?!

Of course it's the same one K1ZR, who is apparently better with computers than I, posted.

73
Sean - VA5LF

On 2012-11-28, at 11:53 AM, Joe <nss@mwt.net <mailto:nss@mwt.net>> wrote:

what series of videos? he he he

Joe
Sig <CLEAN-IDLE-TYME-LOGO-100-50.jpg>
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com <http://Idle-Tyme.com>
http://www.idle-tyme.com <http://www.idle-tyme.com/>
On 11/28/2012 10:58 AM, Sean Cavanaugh wrote:
Hi Joe,

I found this series of videos quite useful. Ran across it a while back and it
convinced me to work towards SO2R. Still working on it though. :)

73,
Sean - VA5LF