Re: [CQ-Contest] How isthe Skimmer different?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How isthe Skimmer different?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:30:24 -0700
On 11/29/2012 06:03 PM, Charles Harpole wrote:
Dave, et al.....

Very few automated CW methods allow a person to win a CW contest WITHOUT
KNOWING ANY CODE except the CW Skimmer, partly due to the accuracy of this
cursed system.  True, spots can give you call signs, too, but their
accuracy is less.

Please give us examples of CW contests that have been won without the operator knowing any code. Name contests and calls, not hypotheticals.

Don't get me wrong. I have never done a single-op CW contest using CW Skimmer, and never plan to.

73,
Steve, N2IC