Re: [CQ-Contest] We can end this argument

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] We can end this argument
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:44:54 -0600
When I operate at home as a Little Pistol, I don't use packet,
skimmer, etc. Just me and my radio and I do mainly S&P. I do use
computer logging but prefer to send with a keyer.

I've gotten to operate from the K9CT contest station a few times. I
operated there in CQWW CW last weekend. He has all the bells and
whistles of a full-blown contesting station.

I love to operate from both of these. Both are fun. If contesting
stopped being fun, I wouldn't do it.

73, Zack W9SZ