Re: [CQ-Contest] We can end this argument

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] We can end this argument
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:54:14 -0500
I wonder how much use is being made of the "signature" technique developed a few years ago by VE5ZX and CT1BOH. While it falls short of the absolute standard that might be required in court, it offers a pretty clear way of identifying likely cheaters of this kind, yet I have seen no reference to it at all in the years since. Now that we have logs available for all CQWW participants, it would seem trivial to test each of the claimed unassisted logs against this standard.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.