Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 10:02:31 -0500 (EST)
I was just asking a general question because there are contests where  the
rules don't mention the subject.  As an example, the BARTG Sprint  this
weekend.

The contests I gave as examples state their rules clearly.  I used  them as
examples of good practice and also to illustrate the variation in rules
when using the same terminology.

BARTG has not replied to my inquiry about their contest.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 1/25/2013 2:42:26 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,