[CQ-Contest] 2013 MN QSO Party activity

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2013 MN QSO Party activity
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:26:49 -0600
Check out the Minnesota Wireless Association website http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/mn-qso-party-7 and select the "Activity Map" in the menu at the left. There are 14 mobile stations signed up and ready to go. Using the activity page you can draw their routes and follow their progress as the 10-hour event unfolds this coming Saturday.

For those who like a "hard copy" I have created a "Table of Activity" that you can download from my Drop Box site, here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wujl9yqoh7bkrr/aRMJns9Ctk/MnQP%202013%20Chronology.xls

This Excel workbook allows you to sort the MN activity by county, call signs, and chronological 'order of activation'. In addition, one sort option lists the critical counties, which call sign to look for, and at what time. If you're shooting for an 87 county sweep, this will be helpful.

These schedules are pretty firm, but you might want to check again Friday evening for the latest update.

In addition, while you are on the MWA website, download a copy of the free *Mult Chaser* add-on for the N1MM Logger program. The link is on this page: http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/resources Mult Chaser is a standalone graphical program that will highlight the MN counties as you log them! Created and offered by MWA member Pat - NAØN.

I hope to have you in my log this weekend. I will be operating both CW and Phone for all 10 hours.

73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS [MN]