Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-Assisted vs. Assisted

To: "Joe" <nss@mwt.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-Assisted vs. Assisted
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:39:00 -0000
Joe I don't know how somone would get caught , however If you were checking a Log you might find a station is running on 14005 at a really good rate then suddenly for one contact of 20 seconds makes a contact on 14065 of a needed mult, an then is back on 14005 CQing 25/30 sec, later. Now I know that some operate SO2R and are really good and could work this in but ???

If I find this many times in a log I'm gonna look at the log VERY, VERY carefully.

Rex K7QQ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe" <nss@mwt.net>