Re: [CQ-Contest] The Video

To: "cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Video
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:00:42 -0700
In the video, Dan is running on both 15 and 20 meters. You can not hear his transmitted sidetone. It is like alternating cq's on each band, with lots of guys coming back, and tail-enders waiting on both bands. He never touches the VFO dial, so there is no S&P going on.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona

-----Original Message----- From: Joe