Re: [CQ-Contest] The Video

To: Mark Beckwith <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Video
From: Timothy Coker <n6win73@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 13:23:12 -0800
Mark is pretty spot on. He is of course using a hardware interlock as Danny
does not play outside of the rules. As for the headphone switching, I have
setup two Dunestar audio switching boxes so that when SO2R you can choose
L/R/Both or Mixed. When Multi-Single each op can hear their own audio or
both radios or a mix of both. Danny chooses to listen to both sides of the
audio evenly most of the time. I go nuts at my skill level doing this, but
he isn't the average guy.

The audio was being re-broadcast through a wireless radio transmitter to a
mono-speaker setup below my tablet that I was playing with. It was a real
Kodak moment that I thought others would get a kick out of, hence no real
elaborate video or stereo audio.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.
http://www.n6win.com