Re: [CQ-Contest] Multiple Contest Callsigns

To: "Jimk8mr@aol.com" <Jimk8mr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multiple Contest Callsigns
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 05:07:30 -0600
The only downside I can see would be if a club with a hundred not-so-serious
about winning members, for example, decided they would try to ensure victory
for one of their members who was serious about winning.  If each of them had a
second call sign they could switch to on Sunday, the potential would be created
to double the impact of what could already be done now.

Imagine 200 contacts, all on Sunday afternoon, in the log of a serious
competitor with none of those call signs in the log of anyone else who has more
than a thousand contacts.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPad