Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 09:59:24 -0500
On 2/3/2013 2:32 PM, Jeff Clarke wrote:
Yes... A rich history of being dominated by stations with a propagation
advantage. If you live in one of those areas why would you want it to change ?

Why not make it more fun by changing the rules so everyone can enjoy an
extended period of high rates ? The same stations that dominate all the
domestic contests will still win anyway so what does it matter ?

Jeff KU8E

I don't live in an area which has a propagation advantage in Sweeps and I have NO desire for there to be changes to it.

73 Rich NN3W