Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?

To: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <richnn3w@verizon.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:23:45 -0500
I don't live in an area which has a propagation advantage in Sweeps and I have NO desire for there to be changes to it.

This area (Georgia) isn't bad at all for propagation. Location is not as good here as it is from Maine to Europe, or from California to Asia, but it isn't remotely as bad as the folks stuck in North Dakota or other central northern states have.

I'm just totally perplexed why people who live around here think this area has some huge disadvantage.

73 Tom