Re: [CQ-Contest] Summarizing the Skimmer Accuracy Thread

To: "'Marijan Miletic, S56A'" <s56a@bit.si>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Summarizing the Skimmer Accuracy Thread
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:33:01 -0600
K3LR is not using full break-in on any band. There is no distortion detected
on the TX RF scope pattern. Amplifier vacuum relays are pulled in before any
TX RF is applied by using the Win-Test PTT option.

We'll try the extra half space option between K3LR's in November.

If this works, lots of guys will be disappointed that they will miss the
rare EK3 multiplier during CQWW CW 2013.

73,
Tim K3LR