Re: [CQ-Contest] 2 bands, 2 sigs, same station

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2 bands, 2 sigs, same station
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 07:45:24 -0500
Sorry, Charly, but the only way to do that is to review multi-band time-stamped recordings - otherwise you can'tbe sure that the transmissions overlap. CW Skimmer software is cumulative, so exactly when a spot is sent is not an indication of precisely when the station was heard.

The use of multi-band recordings is in its infancy, but much like radar in police cars, I expect that its presence will actually deter abuses.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.