Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest spotting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest spotting
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:51:15 -0400 (EDT)
A second for that motion!  Or at least every third contact on SSB or  CW.

K4XS

In a message dated 3/10/2013 3:28:34 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,
k7qq@netzero.net writes:

Let  those who like to use Cluster's use them , HOWEVER make it a
requirement
that a running station MUST I.D. every contact or be  disqualified.   I get
rather bent out of shape when some guy in  Zone 8 sets on a freq working
and
just  dit dit for 10 or more  Q's  then I.D.s at 50 plus wpm.

Rex K7QQ