[CQ-Contest] CQWW Single Op Discussion

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Single Op Discussion
From: Jeff Steinman <n5tj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:25:52 -0500
Over the years I've had the pleasure to guest op from some great stations in
the CQWW SSB in both single op categories, SO Assisted and traditional SO.
Assisted from Texas and Canada, traditional from the same plus zones 8, 14 and
33.

I enjoyed them all. Enjoyed that they are different contests and required
different approaches in planning. Different focuses when operating.

Differences are good. Choices for entrants are better. Keeping SO and SOA
categories separate is best.

73,
Jeff N5TJ