Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest exchange

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest exchange
From: Alan Dewey <aldewey@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:18:21 -0400 (EDT)
Jim;

I have always viewed the 5NN in the exchange as a marker to seperate the call
from the usefull exchange data.
You are right in that it does not convey any useful information but my guess is
that , by omitting it, you are going
to cause more confusion than it is worth.  But I applaud your effort to try.

73,

Al, K0AD