Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest exchange

To: Bob Naumann <w5ov@w5ov.com>, 'Jim Smith' <jimsmith@shaw.ca>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest exchange
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 06:38:11 -0600
I'm somewhat tempted to answer the exchange that has no 5nn in it with a dit
dit... but not send an exchange... or if it has already been sent, then delete
the Q from my log.. as being incomplete. I always send an rst because a QSL
should have it too. And many of the Qs will be followed by a QSL. Besides.. if
you have the time to not send an rst.. then I have the time to delete your Q...
well.. maybe not because now I need to make up the time I lost by asking for
your exchange again. Find another way to increase your score.... bigger amps...
bigger towers.... faster computers...

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy