Re: [CQ-Contest] A puzzle

To: k5zd@charter.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A puzzle
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:31:32 +0400
IMHO, that WPX coincides with Easter from time to time makes no difference,
and is no reason for changing it those years when the two events are on the
same dates. Changing weekends in confusing and will also cause interference
with other contests.

So keep the WPX weekend as it has been for long time. Those who wants to
celebrate Easter can use the 12 hour breaks and do so.

73 de RM2D, Mats