[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Certificates

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Certificates
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:29:02 -0500
When I opened PO Box 73 today I was delighted to find a newly designed,
beautiful certificate for last years' ARRL CW DX Contest.  The new certificate
showed the final score and indicated various achievements in state, division,
call area and US/VE.

Thanks to Sean, KX9X, and everyone who obviously put in a lot of effort to
distribute thousands of awards to winners in their categories.

Stan, K5GO