[3830] 3830Scores.com (It's Alive!)

To: 3830@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 3830Scores.com (It's Alive!)
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@clearwire.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 22:47:07 -0700
Hi All

With the advent of the new 3830Scores.com by Bruce, WA7BNM; it's now a
bit redundant
to continue sending out email summaries 3 or 4 times a week. You can
get the latest from
the web site at any time and it'll reduce the email clutter to your inbox.

3830Scores.com is the culmination of a road Bruce started down years
ago and I, for one,
am glad to see it come. You'll be able to submit and correct your
scores, see the latest
results, and even look at past results. You can get the soapbox
comments for any test.

Things have changed a lot in the almost 15 years I've been associated
with summaries (I
wasn't the first either). For the last eleven of those years, Bruce
has been the wizard
behind the curtain and made the job easy. I hope you enjoy the results
of his hard work.
We've decided it'll still be useful to send out one complete summary
to 3830 after each
log deadline, for the archives, so you might still see one go out once
in a while if you are
subscribed to 3830.

I've met a lot of really nice people over the years. I'll still be the
3830 reflector moderator
and be happy to field questions that might arise in the usage of that
reflector as well as
the 3830scores page (if any) but it's pretty self explanatory and I'd
- most likely - just
have to go to Bruce myself <grin>.

See you all in the log and visit/bookmark/enjoy the new score site!
http://www.3830scores.com/

cheers
dink, n7wa