Re: [CQ-Contest] 3830Scores.com (It's Alive!)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 3830Scores.com (It's Alive!)
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 09:51:32 -0300
Every contester should spend some time digging on
http://www.3830scores.com/ before and after the competition.
It would be complete if It had your claimed position at many scales
(World, Continent, Country, Zone, etc).

Great job! Thanks!
73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member