Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 17:38:28 -0700

There's a pretty big difference between changing scoring (which I've never been in favor of) and aligning categories to what participants actually do (which I am in favor of).

Besides, if you haven't seen people asking for shorter time categories for years you haven't been paying attention. The only difference is that now there is data to possibly justify it.

Dave   AB7E