[CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention from Italy

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention from Italy
From: "fabio.grisafi@libero.it" <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:45:01 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Guys!
FOR ITALIAN AND OTHER CONTESTERS VISITING HAMVENTION.
I will arrive at the Chicago O'Hare airport with Alitalia flight AZ628 from
Rome on May 16th at 13:40, I will rent a car and drive to Dayton Hamvention.I
will come back on May 20th driving to Chicago and flying with Alitalia AZ629
flight at 15:30 to Rome.
If you wish to share the trip and/or costs, let me know. No car rental cost
shared, I will pay for it. Maybe I can find a good fare for the flight.
Best regards,Fabio - IT9GSF.