[CQ-Contest] FQP routes and eta's updated

To: fqp@kkn.net, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FQP routes and eta's updated
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 03:45:51 -0500
Just a couple days before the FQP will be agitating the electrons in the ionosphere with RF!

Boy! I see you Florida guys are really serious about this event! I just finished the update using the most recent routes posted to the FQP website. Several mobiles blew my software right out of the water! When I first designed my tools, I made the assumption "No one will ever visit more than 30 counties in one day!" (Sound familiar? "No one will ever need more than 640 Kb in a personal computer!")

Well several mobiles have mobiled right past that milestone! And when you take a closer look, you will find one team plans to visit all 67 counties over the weekend! I've reprogrammed my Excel workbook and posted Rev 2.0.4 to the download sites, including the PDF printout. Get them here:

DropBox:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oyt1i08qf6qjdk0/6QprAp8jhV

SkyDrive:  http://tinyurl.com/amg7wwo

Here some quick mobile stats:

The least visited FQP counties are:
*County**
**Visits*       *County**
**Code*         *County list*
3       BRO     Broward
3       DAD     Miami-Dade
3       MON     Monroe
4       CLR     Collier
4       OKE     Okeechobee

The most visited FQP counties are:
*County**
**Visits*       *County**
**Code*         *County list*
17      JEF     Jefferson
16      SUW     Suwannee
15      MAD     Madison
14      BAK     Baker
14      CLM     Columbia

On Saturday there will be 272 county visits.
On Sunday there will be 316 county visits.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN