[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX CW in Sicily

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX CW in Sicily
From: "fabio.grisafi@libero.it" <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 09:51:54 +0200 (CEST)
Hello!
This is Fabio, IT9GSF, in name of the II9P Arcibessi Contest Team
http://www.ii9p.com
We are looking for a CW contest team that can operate our station during CQ WPX
CW Contest.Station has six operating positions (six bands) with two radios per
band except 160 meters.
You will operate IT/your call sign. No costs! You will pay electricity and some
expences only.
Category has to be Multi Op/Two transmitter. The station is ready but we have
some antenna work to complete so we need your help days before the contest.
Let me know and enjoy good friendship, fantastic panoramas and good season in
Sicily Island!
I will be in Dayton at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. If we meet I can give you all
the informations.
73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.