Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Logs was: Re: On Distance Scoring

To: <k0rc@citlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Logs was: Re: On Distance Scoring
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 02:07:04 -0000
Ask and you shall receive.  See the link to the zip file at the bottom of
the pages:
http://www.cqww.com/publiclogs/2012cw/
http://www.cqww.com/publiclogs/2012ph/

Note: These do not include any logs submitted as checklogs. Details at
http://www.cqww.com/publiclogs/

73

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WW DX Contest