Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Logs was: Re: On Distance Scoring

To: k5zd@charter.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Logs was: Re: On Distance Scoring
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 21:42:54 -0500
Whoo. Hoo...!!! Hardly six hours after making a suggestion, 'the goods have been delivered'! The 2012 CW & Phone logs have been zipped up into single files, approaching 50-Mb each.

Thank you Randy (and CQ)!

The ball is now in our court to see what results can be extracted from all that data.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN