[CQ-Contest] anyone to work in 20 years?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] anyone to work in 20 years?
From: Chuck Cassidy <ncphotos@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 13:10:55 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I was studing to take my general test and ask my daughter who is 12 years
old if she would like to study to get her ham licket. A local club wcars
sent out an email asking everyone to invite someone they know to come to a
FREE tech class that they where giving. So, I took my daughter to the class
and was shocked when only 6 people showed up for the class. But the
instructors did not let that bother them. They still did the class and on
the last day of class they took there test and everyone passed there tech.
I thought what might spread the word about ham radio and get more young
people interested my self. I would like to set up a radio at one of the
local schools and let the kids see a ham make contacts. I plan to have
several hams with me to help anwser questionsthe the might have. It would
aslo be good to do this at a time when the parents could be there so, they
could see it also. If a local club could have a free class a few weeks
after the radio diminstration would be a plus.

Charles,
KD4TVB,
Marshall, NC,