Re: [CQ-Contest] KC DX Club CW Pileup Competition Results Online

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KC DX Club CW Pileup Competition Results Online
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 10:09:41 -0400 (EDT)
Does that work for contests too?

Bill K4XS

In a message dated 5/28/2013 1:25:45 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,
dougw9wi@gmail.com writes:

Randy  Thompson K5ZD wrote:
> Congratulations to KCDXC on another great evening  and pileup competition.
> These things are always fun and the real-time  display by NO5W adds a
whole
> new dimension to the game.

Fully  agreed -- as always, thanks guys!

> I think we need to add  categories based on blood alcohol level. Drinking
is
> not conducive to  call sign copying accuracy. :)

:)

At least for me, performance  peaks in the vicinity of 1-1.5 beers.
Complete sobriety has about the  same effect on results as about 2.5 beers. I
guess
one has to loosen up a  bit...

--

Doug Smith W9WI