Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2014

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2014
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:16:39 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Stewart:

I also don't rent a car.  There is a bus terminal half a block from the Crowne
Plaza with a bus that stops RIGHT in front of the Hara Arena.  I discovered
this when my "driver" wanted to leave Hara early one day.  :-)  The cost is
$1.75 each way and the bus is not crowded.

There is also a bus that goes right to the Museum of the United States Air
Force which is a great way to spend a day (or a week!) when visiting Dayton.

The Crowne Plaza has a courtesy shuttle that takes me (albeit slowly) to and
from the airport.

I had TWO problems with my stay - one got me $20.00 off dinner...but, the
location, bus terminal, and proximity to the suites/dinners is so good that I
will continue to stay there.

I find it easy to do without a car.

73,

Mark, KD4D