Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2014

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2014
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 07:30:42 -0400 (EDT)
I agree.  The cost for three days was less than $55.  Plus who  wants to
carry a big boat anchor on the bus.

K4XS

In a message dated 5/29/2013 11:21:53 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,
nc2n@inbox.com writes:

I rent a  car for two days and I get the freedom of movement.

This is what  important - freedom of movement and independence... I went to
Dayton many  times (ten times out of last 20 years) and the only thing I
did bad - when I  did NOT rent the car - freedom of movement - this is right.
We live only  once...

GET  FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at
http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!®  Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and
most  webmails