[CQ-Contest] IARU HQ Callsigns

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU HQ Callsigns
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 01:49:59 -0300
Hi Tree.
Well...That is your interpretation of the rule.
LU4AA has been entering the contest using the same callsign scheme since
2007 upon agreement with the organizers.

To me:
10 M CW is one frequency band
10 M SSB is a complete different frequency band.

Band plans are split by MODE, not only considering a range of frequencies
"per se".

Vy 73.

Martin, LU5DX

PD: According to LU regulations we cannot enter the contest using a single
callsign for the 12 stations. LU Call areas are divided by territory
Provinces and those are identified by the first letter of the callsign
suffixes.

[CQ-Contest] IARU HQ Callsigns*Tree* tree at kkn.net
<cq-contest%40contesting.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCQ-Contest%5D%20IARU%20HQ%20Callsigns&In-Reply-To=%3C20130709022055.GA18235%40kkn.net%3E>
*Mon Jul 8 22:20:55 EDT 2013*