[CQ-Contest] Contester training for the season

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contester training for the season
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 18:38:14 +0300
I have been practicing tower climbing.
I have measured heart rates exceeding 160 before I start to feel I should
slow down.

My training program has been to climb minimum 60m (200ft) per day at my
home for the past two-three weeks, four or five days a week.
I carry the safety harness and some tools with me to increase the power out
through proper load setting.

It is just about a complete opposite to sitting in front of the radio.
Being a little fit helps with sitting in front of the radio.

How do others train the for the upcoming CQWW contests?
Jogging? Gym?

73,
Jukka OH6LI