Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC renamed?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC renamed?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 07:12:03 -0600
Mike,

Your analysis of the KU1CW qualifying scores is flawed. For an understanding of what KU1CW scores were used for his NA10 qualifying, see http://wrtc-rank.com/opdetails.php?rank_type=claimed&op=KU1CW . Pay particular attention to the 2nd column, "Score Counted".

9 of his 12 countable scores were made by operating from the NA10 area.

Congratulations to Alex !

73,
Steve, N2IC