Re: [CQ-Contest] Simultaneous receive and transmit in one radio?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Simultaneous receive and transmit in one radio?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:32:24 -0600
I believe there was a retraction in a later issue of QST that clarified that the FTDX9000 is not "SO2R in one box".

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 10/25/2013 04:50 AM, Pete Smith N4ZR wrote:
I wonder... in the CQWW rules for the Cklassic overlay it says " The one
radio must not be able to receive while transmitting." I did not believe
that such a thing existed - at least not in a commercially-available
radio - but the 2005 QST review of the FTDX9000 says it is capable of
"SO2R in one box." Is this correct? Are there other radios with this
capability?