Re: [CQ-Contest] Simultaneous receive and transmit in one radio?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Simultaneous receive and transmit in one radio?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:22:18 -0600
Guys....Let's be clear on the definition of SO2R...

SO2R is the ability to transmitting on one frequency while simultaneously listening on another frequency, without having to stop transmitting. IIRC, the FTDX9000 cannot do that, and I believe there was a later retraction to the QST review.

73,
Steve, N2IC