Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Scoring System needs revision?

To: Fabio I4UFH <i4ufh@libero.it>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Scoring System needs revision?
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 08:13:02 -0600
I think there is merit to looking at this general type of scoring but would add
one thing.  Zero points for contacts within your own country regardless of
zone.   Would not want the DX Contest to be cluttered with hundreds of USA
stations running other USA stations.  West Coast to East Coast in proposed
system would be 2/3 as many points as working JA from New England.  We have
enough contests where W/K can work each other.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone