Re: [CQ-Contest] Let's ban SO2R, too

To: "Barry" <w2up@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Let's ban SO2R, too
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 02:15:33 +0600
It is even more annoying, when some Multy answers your CQ, you give him a report and he does not come back immediately because 2 or 3 other operators of that multy keep ptt locked. At the same time there are other couple of callers on your frequency waiting for their turn and you did not answer them first, because multy was a lot stronger. May be we need to ban multy single as well :)
73, Igor UA9CDC

I find it very annoying to answer someone's CQ and they don't respond immediately cuz they're making a QSO on the other radio :-)
Barry W2UP