Re: [CQ-Contest] error report

To: Bob Kupps <n6bk@yahoo.com>, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] error report
From: Oliver Dröse <droese@necg.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:01:43 +0200
Hi Bob,

0.3% error rate in reports/exchanges sounds a bit high in a contest where just
CQ zones are exchanged. On the contrary in a contest with serial numbers like
WPX I would rate 0.3% error rate in exchanges as being quite good! ;-)

Here are my details if you want to compare (SOSB10):

    2232 Claimed QSO before checking (does not include duplicates)
      13 (0.6%) calls copied incorrectly
       1 (0.0%) exchanges copied incorrectly

73, Olli - DH8BQA

--