Re: [CQ-Contest] error report

To: "'Bob Kupps'" <n6bk@yahoo.com>, "'CQ- Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] error report
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 20:55:24 -0000
There is a new blog entry on the CQ WW web site that provides some
additional information on error rates for CQ WW SSB 2013.

http://cqww.com/blog/?p=283

The average Error Rate for all logs was 3.60%.

Note: Percentages can be misleading.  A station that makes 10 QSOs and has
one error will have an Error Rate of 10%. There is no reason for anyone to
feel bad at making a few errors in all the QRM of CQ WW SSB!

Randy, K5ZD