Re: [CQ-Contest] SDR's have knobs too!

To: "'RT Clay'" <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>, "'Stu Phillips'" <stu@k6tu.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SDR's have knobs too!
From: "Edward Sawyer" <SawyerEd@Earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 06:34:12 -0400
Tor, I agree that this is a typical assumption.  Is there data to show
otherwise?  All the comments that I see blend seamlessly in and out of dialog
of things on band maps, RBN, and SDR.

There is no specific reason that the 2 have to be blended - but in almost all
cases - it would seem - they are.

Somehow, the Panadapter slipped though the unassisted cracks.  I don't agree
with it, but that ship has sailed.

Ed  N1UR