Re: [CQ-Contest] SDR's have knobs too!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SDR's have knobs too!
From: Eric NO3M <no3m@no3m.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 16:18:41 -0400
Already exists in N4OGW's 'so2sdr' contest logger as far as I know, though can't confirm since I never run assisted and haven't used that functionality. Waterfalls for each radio are oriented vertically in respect to frequency, however, but since it is open-source software developed with Qt, could be modified to suit.

73 Eric NO3M