Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 17:59:08 -0700
How about letting the software figure it out.

Enter all your information, antenna, power, HFTA info, etc, into the logging program and then have it all interfaced with some propagation software.

You could then click on a skimmer spot, the computer would compute the probability that you could work this station, and if it is higher, than say, 80 percent probable you could, just go ahead and log it and look for another skimmer spot.

Sure would save a lot of frustration having to actually listen to stations to have to figure what their call is and wait for them to ID. 73

Tom W7WHY