Re: [CQ-Contest] Submitting Spotting reports via SMS text messages?

To: "'Hank Greeb'" <n8xx@arrl.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Submitting Spotting reports via SMS text messages?
From: "chetmoore" <chetmoore@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 02:25:48 -0400

WWW.DXHEAT.COM      I WAS LOOKING AT IT LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS SHOWING ALL
THE SPOTS EXACTLY
THE SAME AS WHAT k1TTT WAS DISPLAYING.  There are a lot of filters you can
set.

I think there is another one that I saw      WWW.Dxwatch.com    worked fine
on my Motorola
PROTON IV.  Proton went into the pool a few weeks back. Now working fine on
the
Galaxy note 3.

73

Chet N4fx