[CQ-Contest] EU Sprint CW Contest

To: CQ Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] EU Sprint CW Contest
From: Dave Lawley <dave@g4buo.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 23:25:19 +0100
Unfortunately there is an error in the date of the EU Sprint contests and we have an unresponsive webmaster so we cannot get it corrected.

This year's CW contest takes place on Saturday 11th October 1600-1959utc on 20, 40 and 80m. Exchange both callsigns, serial number and name or nickname. Stations must QSY a minimum of 2kHz after CQing and making a QSO. Email logs within 15 days to eusprint@kkn.net

73, Dave G4BUO