Re: [CQ-Contest] Move to disband MAR section in Canada (for contesting)

To: "'CQ-Contest'" <CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Move to disband MAR section in Canada (for contesting)
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:37:19 -0300
Folks,

We have established direct communication with RAC and ARRL and as a
representative of MCC we ask that it would seem appropriate at this time to end
this discussion for the time being.  It may not have been our best move to air
our grumblings & musings publicly so if we've upset anyone, we apologize.
It was good however, to hear so many facts and opinions. (both for and against)

  We thank you all for the input.

We'll see you all in SS this weekend as "MAR" mults.  Set your beams North East.

On behalf of all in MCC and others in our part of the world,

Mike VE9AA