Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: WRTC 18 Qualifying

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: WRTC 18 Qualifying
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 08:20:53 -0800
If you think that the ARRL is dull from a DX location with no propagation to the U.S. try working it from an area of the U.S. with no propagation to Europe. Same with the WAE contest.

With no propagation to the DX locations, we just sit and spin the dial and listen to the east coast running Europe. 73
Tom W7WHY